TO MAKE A REOCCURRING MONTHLY DONATION
or send a check for "L.A. Contemporary Dance" to:
1050 W. Alameda Ave. #553, Burbank, CA 91506
March Madness Fundraiser: 2019
WE DID IT! We surpassed our $20,000 goal, totaling $24,315 in donations, with a match from Collie & Charlie Hutter in memory of dancer and producer Norma Langworthy.
A special shoutout to Tom and Cheryl Carson for putting us over our goal.
We are so grateful that 117 of YOU donated during the month of March in support of dancer pay. It is a sign of how many people care about the company as stakeholders in its future.
Your support will keep us moving forward into our 14th year. THANK YOU!
L.A. Contemporary Dance Company:
- Provides irreplaceable opportunities for creative minds to gather, exchange ideas, and collaborate to craft unique experiences.
- Engages over 30 artists annually including dancers, choreographers, composers, photographers, videographers, costume designers, lighting designers, and collaborators of all kinds.
- Reaches 2,500 - 4,000 people annually through the company's performances, intensive programs, touring, outreach events, and workshops, and engages with an online community of over 20,000 friends and fans.
- Works with LOCAL artists - over 150 artists have created with us to date to create over 30 original dance and multi-disciplinary pieces.
- Has proudly represented the vibrant and unique arts and culture of L.A. with recent tours to Argentina, New Zealand, and Alaska.
- Has consistently received funding from and been recognized as a strong company to invest in by the L.A. County Arts Commission, the L.A. City Department of Cultural Affairs, and the group of over 100 donors who are key stakeholders in our future.
And, LACDC performs all of the above at an affordable rate to our community, ticket buyers, and students. As a non-profit, professional company, this work is possible due to the combination of ticket sales, public and private grants, commissions, and donations from generous individuals like you.
Thank you for choosing to support LACDC. No matter the amount, you are participating in our creative process, and making dance happen in LA - and beyond!