We are having a COSTUME + WARDROBE LIQUIDATION SALE on Friday, March 31st! LACDC is now in our 18th year and we have accumulated a ton of custom costumes and clothing items we no longer need that deserve a new place on stage or in your closet! Items will be at very low prices and all proceeds go back to support new costumes and design elements for the company’s upcoming seasons.
This sale is perfect for…
• People who love thrift store shopping.
• Artists who need to costume a new work or film.
• Costume Designers and Stylists hunting for pieces that tell a character’s story.
• Costume Shop Managers and Directors at schools and universities who need to add key items to their inventory.
Items will range in price from $1 - $20. Credit card or cash only. Bring your own reusable bags for purchased items as we will not have bags available on site.
In consideration of our neighbors, please consider these parking options first:
1. SGLA parking lot
2. Parking on Alhambra Ave
3. Parking on areas of side streets that are not in front of homes
*Also, if there are trash cans out on the curb, please do not move them from their spots.
RSVP at [email protected]