Join LACDC Artistic Director Genevieve Carson, Genna Moroni, Jessie Lee Thorne and Company Members for advanced classes in contemporary modern technique, phrasework, and choreography workshops. This intimate program allows students to delve into the movement vocabularies of the same three teachers over the course of three days and is for college, pre-professional, and professional students (Ages 15 and older)**. The students taking the full intensive will perform in a FREE showcase for the LA community on the last day.
**Students 15-17 years old will be considered based on a separate application process. 15-17 year old students who have previously attended LACDC intensives are welcome to enroll without a video submission.
- Daily Floorwork Classes with Jessie Lee Thorne
- Daily Phrasework Classes with Genna Moroni
- Daily Choreography & Development Workshops with Genevieve Carson (generating material for a new work with LACDC)
- 1-on-1 Customized Feedback Session with LACDC’s Artistic Director and Winter Intensive Director
- Winter Intensive Showcase on the Last Day
- One LACDC T-Shirt or Tank Per Student
Limited Space Available.
New Student - $275
Returning Student - $250*
*To be eligible for the $250 rate, a student must have attended any of our previous winter or summer intensives.