TO MAKE A REOCCURRING MONTHLY DONATION
or send a check for "L.A. Contemporary Dance" to:
1050 W. Alameda Ave. #553, Burbank, CA 91506
March Madness Fundraiser: 2020
*Currently at $12,170 out of $20,000*
The time has come for our annual fundraiser where we are raising $20,000 in 31 days. This year is a particularly important milestone, as we commemorate 15 years of dance, collaboration, and innovation.
It is our 15th anniversary, so we encourage you to give gifts in the amount of $15, $150, $1,500... you get the idea! Every dollar directly supports the pay of our dancers for their incredible contributions to this artform. This goal will be matched from the Hutter family in memory of dancer and producer Norma Langworthy. Aka you give $150 and $300 goes to LACDC's artists.
Any gift, of any amount will leave a lasting impact as we continue to champion the transformative power of an artistic experience, and seek to engage, educate, perform for, and connect with all people.
You can give one-time or monthly donations at the link above. Your support will keep us moving forward into our 15th year. THANK YOU!
L.A. Contemporary Dance Company:
- Provides irreplaceable opportunities for creative minds to gather, exchange ideas, and collaborate to craft unique experiences.
- Engages over 30 artists annually including dancers, choreographers, composers, photographers, videographers, costume designers, lighting designers, and collaborators of all kinds.
- Reaches 2,500 - 4,000 people annually through the company's performances, intensive programs, touring, outreach events, and workshops, and engages with an online community of over 20,000 friends and fans.
- Works with LOCAL artists - over 150 artists have created with us to date to create over 30 original dance and multi-disciplinary pieces.
- Has proudly represented the vibrant and unique arts and culture of L.A. with recent tours to Argentina, New Zealand, and Alaska.
-Has consistently received funding from and been recognized as a strong company to invest in by the L.A. County Arts Commission, the L.A. City Department of Cultural Affairs, and the group of over 100 donors who are key stakeholders in our future.
And, LACDC performs all of the above at an affordable rate to our community, ticket buyers, and students. As a non-profit, professional company, this work is possible due to the combination of ticket sales, public and private grants, commissions, and donations from generous individuals like you.
Thank you for choosing to support LACDC. No matter the amount, you are participating in our creative process, and making dance happen in LA - and beyond!
Other ways to donate
When you shop at Amazon Smile, your purchases will support LA Contemporary Dance.
*Only purchases at smile.amazon.com (not www.amazon.com or the mobile app) support charity.
*To always support LACDC when you shop, create a shortcut by adding the Amazon Smile link to your bookmarks or favorites bar.