LACDC Artist's Fund
The LACDC Artist’s Fund uniquely address the needs of the artists that are at the core of every creative process, workshop, intensive, performance and experience. All donations to the Artist’s Fund will go directly to LACDC company dancer’s pay and the fees of collaborators including choreographers, educators, designers, composers, and other members of the creative process. In times of dire need, the Artist’s Fund can be utilized by our network of artists as a resource for financial support.
Your contribution to the Artist’s Fund, no matter the amount or frequency, will provide the needed designated support to sustain artistic quality and collaboration year round.
L.A. Contemporary Dance Company:
- Provides irreplaceable opportunities for creative minds to gather, exchange ideas, and collaborate to craft unique experiences.
- Engages over 30 artists annually including dancers, choreographers, composers, photographers, videographers, costume designers, lighting designers, and collaborators of all kinds.
- Reaches 2,500 - 4,000 people annually through the company's performances, intensive programs, touring, outreach events, and workshops, and engages with an online community of over 20,000 friends and fans.
- Works with LOCAL artists - over 150 artists have created with us to date to create over 30 original dance and multi-disciplinary pieces.
- Has proudly represented the vibrant and unique arts and culture of L.A. with recent tours to Argentina, New Zealand, and Alaska.
-Has consistently received funding from and been recognized as a strong company to invest in by the L.A. County Arts Commission, the L.A. City Department of Cultural Affairs, and the group of over 100 donors who are key stakeholders in our future.
And, LACDC performs all of the above at an affordable rate to our community, ticket buyers, and students. As a non-profit, professional company, this work is possible due to the combination of ticket sales, public and private grants, commissions, and donations from generous individuals like you.
Thank you for choosing to support LACDC. No matter the amount, you are participating in our creative process, and making dance happen in LA - and beyond!
Other ways to donate
If you are interested in donating in other ways to support LA Contemporary Dance, please contact [email protected].